Apr 20, 2011

Storyteller

This story was very interesting and difficult to understand at first. The first time that i read this it took me awhile to understand what was happening. The story reminded me of "Pulp Fiction" because if the way the whole story started. The story started at the end of the story and then went back and forth throughout her whole life story. The bouncing back and forth really confused me at first because I had no idea what I was in for and what to expect. I went into the story not knowing anything about it and came out really confused about what I just read. Going through the second time though I recognized what was happening and understood the story a lot more. The stories from the old man were really good and ended up saving the girls life at the end. This is what I think about the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment